This blend of zesty citrus and fiery wasabi puts some extra kick in your next salmon dinner. Pair with a salad and glass of white for sheer perfection. By South Stream Market
- 250g x 2 salmon fillets, skin on
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup Kewpie mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp wasabi paste
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Set your oven to 150°C.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper, and cover with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Place in an oven-proof dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- While baking, mix Kewpie mayonnaise with wasabi, lime juice and sesame oil.
- Remove salmon and spoon over the wasabi mayo.