If you want to get a COVID-19 test in Hong Kong, you’ll be excited to learn about Project Screen.
Project Screen’s goal is to test 100,000 people for COVID-19 in Hong Kong, to help track and trace the virus’s spread in the community. The initiative is led by CircleDNA, in collaboration with Prudential Hong Kong, Xcelom, Mason Supreme Healthcare, hpa SOCIAL, Beyond Ventures and Pickupp.
The pricing structure is completely transparent, and health insurance giant Prudential is offering a $300 subsidy for up to 30,000 healthcare workers.
The non-profit COVID-19 test costs $985, which is broken down below:
Want to access a test? Go to www.screen.circledna.com to complete a short questionnaire and order online. Please note that the test is not intended for people suffering severe symptoms, so if you have severe symptoms, please contact the government for help. Due to high demand, tests are currently limited to six per order.
The test includes:
- WHO-approved COVID-19 laboratory test (gold standard)
- Overnight sample delivery
- Deep throat saliva sample collection and shipping materials, which follow guidelines set by the Department of Health
- Same-day sample collection pick-up by trained professional
- Private, secure digital results provided within 24 hours
- Individuals with positive results will be provided a telehealth consult with an independent healthcare professional.