Ring in Autumn with this hearty vegetarian pasta dish that’s chock-full of veggies.
- 300g of your favourite pasta
- 40g pumpkin puree
- 30g full cream
- 20g shiitake mushroooms
- 20g Thai asparagus
- 20g French beans
- 20g king oyster mushrooms
- 20g button mushrooms
- Cherry tomatoes for garnish
- Cook the pasta in a pan of salted hot water. Strain and set aside.
- Finely dice the mushrooms and French beans, and stir-fry until cooked.
- Add pumpkin and cream and stir to heat through. Add a pinch each of salt, pepper and sugar.
- Top with cherry tomatoes and serve.